This contains the documentation for Torque 3.3.
The documentation is separated into the different components of Torque
and the different releases of Torque.
- To get information about generating the java classes using Maven 1 or Maven 2, see the Maven 1 or Maven 2 plugin documentation.
- To learn about generating the java classes using Ant, see the generator documentation.
- The reference for using the generated classes in your project can be found in the runtime documentation.
- Information about peculiarities of some databases can be found in the Database Howtos.
- General howtos spanning several of Torque's components ara available in the "other Howtos".