This contains the documentation for using Torque.
The documentation is separated into the different modules of Torque.
- To get information about generating the Torque java classes and sql files, see the templates documentation.
- The reference for using the generated classes in your project can be found in the runtime documentation.
- To learn about using the generator as generic code generator, see the generator documentation.
- To use the generator in a maven 2 build, see the maven plugin documentation.
- To use the generator in an ant build, see the ant tasks documentation.
The village module (from Torque 3.3) was removed in Torque 4.